Viewings and Inspection Clerk
The job is full time and will require some evening and weekend work. You will be responsible for carrying out letting and sale viewings and various property inspections throughout Ayrshire and Glasgow. You must be comfortable selling both £400 a month flats and £1,000,000 houses and have the ability to effectively deal with all types of people.
You will need a great personality for this role to best represent the company and promote the properties you will be trying to let and sell. There will be elements of the position that require a strong confident manner, for example: chasing rent arrears, discussing evictions and dealing with anti-social behaviour issues. So this role will not be for everyone and we are looking for a special type of person that can deal with all types of situations (and crazy situations do arise in the world or lettings!). The position can be very demanding at times.
Our aim is to be the most trusted property company in Scotland so our staff need to reflect this mission so this role will not be for everyone. We seek that special someone who is willing to help the company achieve this goal through the delivery of outstanding customer service.
The candidate must fit into the culture of the business and be willing to show dedication and loyalty. This is not just a job, but a career for someone. We are looking for that superstar that will impress our clients and promote professionalism. This enthusiasm and dedication will be well rewarded.
- Someone willing to go the extra mile
- Someone looking for a long-term career
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can handle any situation
- Someone with that special something that stands out from the crowd
- Someone fit and healthy (due to the nature of the role)
- Someone who is outgoing and friendly
Who this job is not for:
- People looking for just a job
- People with shoddy timekeeping
- People with negative attitudes
- People who are scruff and no not well presented
- People who cannot offer flexibility in working times
- People who cannot drive
Applications for this role will be via an application form only, CV’s will not be accepted. If this opportunity is of interest to you then please submit an application form and tell us about yourself. email@example.com