This 1 bedroom property is situated just as you enter the village (from the Ayr side) and is flexible with furnishings. It has gas central heating and country views from the rear. It is near the town centre and a short walk to the train station.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway accessed from the rear of the property, a hallway with access to all rooms, very large kitchen diner with white goods, lounge, double bedroom and the bathroom which has both a bath and an electric shower. This property is marketed at a good price fort its size will make a great home.
First months rent half price on move in’s before Christmas. So long as new tenant would meet flat requirements.
1. Carrick Street for 0.1 miles Depart on Carrick Street
2. Dalblair Road for 0.2 miles At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Dalblair Road
3. Alloway Street for 0.1 miles Turn right onto Alloway Street
4. Burns Statue Square for 0.1 miles Bear left onto Burns Statue Square
5. Parkhouse Street A79 for 0.2 miles At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Parkhouse Street
6. A79 for 0.1 miles Continue onto A79
7. Carrick Road A79 for 0.4 miles Bear left onto Carrick Road
8. Saint Leonard’s Road A79 for 0.5 miles Bear left onto Saint Leonard’s Road
9. A79 for 1.1 miles Continue onto A79
10. A77 for 5.2 miles Turn right onto A77
11. A77 for 0.8 miles Continue onto A77
12. Arrive at your destination
The details within this schedule are for advertisement purposes only. Every attempt is made to ensure this is current at the time of production; however the particulars may change over time. Measurements are to be used a guide only. Photos of the property may contain furniture that may not be included in the tenancy. Exact details will be clarified in advance of the tenancy agreement being signed.
|Address:||4A Park Terrace|