[headline style=”1″ align=”center”]
Double your rental yield, half your stress AND
have your own private escape to use whenever you want
PROPERTY is my passion, and it’s my firm belief that any sensible person concerned about their financial future should have at least one hands-off property investment providing them residual income – it just makes so much sense.
Everyone knows that already, right? Buy a property, rent it out and that is your retirement all sorted. Well, no.
Having one (or a few) investment properties will not secure your financial future!
Buy-to-let property has its place in any serious investor’s portfolio, but many make this their only income stream and bet their financial future on it.
[headline style=”1″ align=”center”]
But there’s a BIG problem ….
…this is a very risky strategy.
Buy-to-let property may not provide you with the income to allow you to be financially free in your retirement.
So I’ve done some homework.
At the end of last year I got my fantastic lettings team to carry out some market research on the problems currently faced by traditional landlords. After many late nights, lots of coffee and copious amounts of cake, we discovered the 5 biggest concerns of traditional buy-to-let investors:
[bullet_block style=”size-16″ small_icon=”15.png” width=”” alignment=”center”]
- YIELDS ARE NOT HIGH ENOUGH – Initial yields seem reasonable, but as any landlord who has been in the market for a while will tell you – there are always unexpected costs!
- LOTS OF STRESS – Even with an agent in place, many landlord still worry about tenants, repairs, increased costs and void periods.
- LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL GROWTH – Many investors bought with a strategy of selling in the medium term to take advantage of property price increases. This is not happening.
- NEGATIVE EQUITY – Lots of landlords are unfortunate enough to be in this position.
- FEAR OF INTEREST RATE RISES – 57% said a 1% rise in interest rates will put them in negative monthly cash flow (meaning they will need to put money in each month).
Now, not all landlords will face all of these issues, but I guarantee EVERY SINGLE ONE of them will be affected by one of them.
What does this mean? Is investing in property a bad idea? Of course not, but investors now need to be smarter and adapt their strategies and not follow the masses. The traditional rental market is becoming less profitable due to the amount of new entrants into the market. Rental demand is growing (and will continue to grow) but so are the amount of landlords competing against you for quality tenants. In my 18 years as a landlord (and 10 as a letting agent) I have seen the market change and the truth is…
…it is becoming more and more difficult to be a profitable landlord
Legislation, tenants’ rights, unexpected costs, regulation, price increases, void periods, repairs, rent arrears – just a small list of the headaches we have as landlords (and I should know, I am one). A lot of these are just an expected part of being a landlord, but many are unnecessary – they can be avoided.
So I’m going to share a secret with you and I’m incredibly proud to introduce you to our:
[headline style=”1″ align=”center”]
HOLIDAY HOME BLUEPRINT
We all know what a holiday home is, but how will this work for you?
Firstly, this is not some get-rich-quick scheme, off plan investment or overseas venture. It is buy-to-let investment pure and simple – but done in a much smarter way. You purchase the property, you own the property and you rent out the property. The only difference is your target market – holiday lets.
If you can afford a buy-to-let investment, then you can afford a holiday home. In fact, there are a lot of competitively priced properties out there that will work fantastically well as holiday lets. (Of course, you need to know where to find them!).
Get the right property, set it up correctly, and you will double your annual income. I have clients already doing this – it is a proven investment model.
In the very first paragraph I told you I would tell you how to double your rental yield, turn over to the next page where I’ll share this secret with you…
The REAL SECRET to doubling your rental income…
Follow our Holiday Home Blueprint and you are virtually guaranteed a doubling of annual yields from what you would get from a traditional buy-to-let. Believe me, I am being cautious when I say double, get it right and it is much higher (check out some of our real case studies). But I don’t want to make outrageous claims as that’s not what I am about, and, well put simply – doubling your income is good enough, don’t you think?
Our Holiday Home Blueprint is an all-inclusive service that takes care of EVERYTHING for you. Here is a highlight of what the Blueprint provides:
1. BUYING IN THE RIGHT AREAS – Areas that are popular for buy-to-let won’t necessary be popular for holidaymakers. There is an art to buying in the right location and the secret to this is simple – EXPERIENCE. This I not something you can simply google, you need an experienced and knowledgeable team to do this on your behalf.
2. FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY – We have exact criteria when selecting holiday homes to ensure you get the right one. This also includes all negotiations and on average (2014 statistics) we save our clients over £7850 on the average purchase price.
3. GETTING THE RIGHT FINANCE – Getting a mortgage on a holiday home is a lot more difficult than a normal buy-to-let mortgage, but we have access to the specialist lenders and know their requirements. All advice and searching is included.
4. GETTING THE PROPERTY READY – A quality holiday property has to be kitted out correctly, it is not like a buy-to-let. We know what the market looks for when searching online and the things that are “a must” in any holiday let. Get this wrong and searchers simply pass your online schedules by.
5. GETTING IT LET – It is not a case of sticking it on Rightmove, to maximise occupancy levels (therefore profit), it needs to be advertised in the right places. We get your property seen and ensure the advertisements are eye catching and contain exactly what the target market want.
6. FULL MANAGEMENT – Finally we have the ongoing management of the property, which is by far the biggest headache for owners. Changeovers, cleaning, making beds, meeting clients, arranging key handovers, maintenance issues, client enquires – the list goes on and on! All of this is dealt with on your behalf (you do have the option of self-managing your own property if you choose)
But where to buy?
We will also open up our secret “goldmine” area to you where we know for sure is one of the best areas to invest in the whole of Scotland for holiday homes. The holiday let market is already popular here, but over the next 12 months a series of factors means the market is about to explode. It will be on the world map! This is why we are acting now, property prices have already started to creep up and we want our clients to get in now before they are priced out the market.
Who you get working for you
I won’t be doing it all of this alone though, I have an in-house team of 3 staff members working with me personally on these projects:
- Robert Bennett – Finance and Investment Manager
- Alan Hall – Branch Manager and Senior Estate Agent
- Stephen Hill – Sales Negotiator
Oops, I don’t want to forget the rest of the team at Homesure who will be assisting us along the way. As well as a wide range of cleaners, handymen and contractors ready to maintain things on your behalf. This means you have a large team of my staff, personal contacts and several industry professionals from various fields all working for you – that really is the power of LEVERAGE!
You really are getting access to a trusted team of professionals, all experts in their own fields, all coming together to provide you with the Holiday Home Blueprint service.
But you won’t really see all this, all the work will be done behind the scenes for you. You simply sit back and monitor your income.
You will have your own Investment Mentor throughout the process advising and updating you. But I really want to make one thing clear though so I’m sticking it below in bold and underlining it as I feel it is important:
Your Investment Mentor will always be someone who currently owns operational holiday lets in our goldmine area and are making 20%+ yields. They know what works!
The final bonus
I know this all sounds great but I’ve yet to share the real bonus of this strategy with you. That is the fact you can actually use your property as a holiday home for yourself and your family – whenever you chose! This makes the perfect “lifestyle” investment. Not only do you have a property that will generate you double the yield of a normal investment, but it actually improves your quality of life as well.
Own your own holiday home to use whenever you choose.
You can’t stay in your buy-to-let as it will hopefully be rented out (and you probably wouldn’t want to), but how does the thought of having a place you can escape to whenever you choose?
And you can even claim your fuel costs back for your holiday as it is a legitimate operating expense for inspecting your investment! This is just one of many reasons holiday homes just make so much sense as an investment.
Also it doesn’t need to be just for you, let your friends and family use it as well. Of course, there is no obligation to use it, you can simply make it available permanently to maximise your income. We have one client who blocks it out for 20 weeks a year to use for friends and family – and they still got £18,000 in rental income in 2014!
This all sounds great Scott, but what will this cost me?
The investment is simple, a fixed fee of £5000 (only £999 payable in advance to secure your place and allows us to start the planning process). This will set you up with an operational, profitable holiday home. This includes:
* Strategy planning and financial projections
* Property sourcing
* Viewings and feasibility studies
* All mortgage searching and advice (worth £450)
* Negotiations (worth the fee alone as we will save you money)
* Project management of the initial setup and conversion to a holiday home
* Interior design, dressing and advertisement design
* 3 year cash flow projections and business plan
This really is a great package for smart investors looking to maximise their rental income. If you don’t feel that making a £5000 investment to double your income, every year for the rest of your life is for you, then I sincerely thank you for your time in reading this far. But if you are looking to invest in property and are excited about the opportunity I’ve just explained, then I’d love to speak to you. Simply book in a personal chat with me by calling 01292 268501.
Now, the bad news is that the time investment for my team and I means that I can only commit to setting up 2 of these at any one time, and there is already a waiting list for this service prior to our formal launch so I really do need to stress just how popular the Holiday Home Blueprint is proving to be. The time to act is now as I’d just love to get you scheduled in before house prices in our “goldmine” area start to rise any further (and we want to control the release of the new properties on to the market in a manageable way).
Let’s work together and make you make 2015 your best year yet! Just call me on 01292 268501 or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.